A bright home is a happy home. Use of bright colors for your furniture pieces, carpets, curtains, painting your rooms in bright colors; all these greatly help in injecting an element of liveliness and robustness. You’ll have noticed that even hospital rooms or kid’s rooms are often painted in bright colors. This is simply because the human eye tends to get soothed by bright colors, and this feeling translates to the overall feeling of the observer. Of all the bright colors that we know, there are a few that are more recommendable when it comes to brightening your home.
- White; you can never go wrong with white. Whether it is for your sofas, window curtains, walls, kitchen countertop, bathroom sinks, etc. However, don’t forget that white requires higher levels of maintenance and cleanliness.
- Cream; cream is especially ideal for painting your walls as the first coat, in readiness for applying other colors. Even when you want to paint your walls, cream is always a great choice because it tends to blend in with almost with any other additional colors.
- Blue; blue is awesome especially for your bedroom. It’s a cool and calm color, you could try blue pillows and duvets. And this can be adviced by interior designers in London.
- Yellow; some interior designers deem yellow to be extremely bright and thus recommend a fainter shade of yellow.
- Orange; Orange looks great when painted on the walls. It can however become monotonous, and thus needs to be mixed and matched with other bright colors for the perfect ending.
Green; green looks nice when used outdoors. For instance, you could paint the balcony in a light green shade to help it blend in better with the outdoor setting.
With that being said, it’s important that the home are kept well as it’s a part of living a good life and ebing healthy.